Saturday, December 22, 2012

Foot Jewelry of All Things Beautiful

I must say that I'm intrigued.  I'm fascinated by the new "foot jewelry" or "barefoot sandals" as they call them on certain sites...  They're beautiful and dainty and completely take the place of my once favorite flip-flops...

They're different from the beautiful silver jewelry that I currently design in my store and the first time I saw this picture on Pinterest, I was absolutely in love...



It's sexy and glamorous and it's something that I'm drawn to in fashion jewelry.  It screams "I'm feminine and pretty and worth a second look." 

Initially I think they became popular for beach weddings in the United States but now I see a select few wearing them all over the place, with or without their favorite flip flops, sandals, or high heels.  I just adore them. 

I've been busy trying to find a quality supplier but haven't had much success.  The lucky ones who sell these online are mostly retailers and do not reveal their supplier sources.  I'll just have to work harder.  Maybe I could find one of those brilliant jewelry artists on Etsy to help me out with this project or maybe figure out how to design them myself :)  Anyone for footsie?

I just think they're lovely....what do you think?  Please let me know...

Take care of YOU!



PS- For all of my fashionistas who know a lot more about "fashion" than I do, please check out my friends at LustreLife.Com- they KNOW fashion and their prices are out of this world!

No comments:

Post a Comment